Islam
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Allah Insaan Sey Fermata Hey.......
*~*~* The Holy Month Of RAMADAAN *~*~* EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 7:01 am by rahmanmujeeb

» Hadith - Faith in Allah
*~*~* The Holy Month Of RAMADAAN *~*~* EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 11:44 am by Lacra

» Hadith - Kitabul Imaan
*~*~* The Holy Month Of RAMADAAN *~*~* EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 1:33 am by Deewana_89

» How can we Protect Ourselves from the harm of the Jinn?
*~*~* The Holy Month Of RAMADAAN *~*~* EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 8:25 pm by Lacra

» Eid Mubarak!
*~*~* The Holy Month Of RAMADAAN *~*~* EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 4:15 am by Lacra

» Why Do Muslims Fast In Ramadan?
*~*~* The Holy Month Of RAMADAAN *~*~* EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 8:57 am by Lacra

» The Pillars of Fasting
*~*~* The Holy Month Of RAMADAAN *~*~* EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 3:55 am by Lacra

» ramzan ki fajeelat
*~*~* The Holy Month Of RAMADAAN *~*~* EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 10:16 pm by ms s quadri

» Discover Islam-The Fastest Growing Religion in the World
*~*~* The Holy Month Of RAMADAAN *~*~* EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 6:31 am by Nasir

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

I forgot my password

*~*~* The Holy Month Of RAMADAAN *~*~*

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

*~*~* The Holy Month Of RAMADAAN *~*~* Empty *~*~* The Holy Month Of RAMADAAN *~*~*

Post  Nasir Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:09 am

*~*~* The Holy Month Of RAMADAAN *~*~*

Doston mahe Ramadan kareeb aane wala hai ham sare dosoton se guzarish karte hain ki aap is thread me Ramadan se muttaliq jo bhi aap k paas information hai aap share karen take sab isse mustafeed hosaken
Allah ki rehmaten sab par nazil hon aur Allah kare hame ye mahina naseeb ho aur isme ibadat karna naseeb ho aur lailatul qadr bhi naseeb ho...............Ameen
yahdikumullahi w yuslihbalakum

Nasir

Back to top Go down

*~*~* The Holy Month Of RAMADAAN *~*~* Empty Re: *~*~* The Holy Month Of RAMADAAN *~*~*

Post  Nasir Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:15 am

What is Ramadan?

Fasting in the month of Ramadan is an essential part of being a Muslim.
They have to fast from dawn till dusk – abstaining from food and drink,
and guarding themselves from destructive behaviour.

Those who are sick, elderly, or on a journey and women who are pregnant or nursing, are exempt from the fast and can make up an equal number of days later in the year.
Children begin to fast (and to observe prayers) from puberty.

Nasir

Back to top Go down

*~*~* The Holy Month Of RAMADAAN *~*~* Empty Re: *~*~* The Holy Month Of RAMADAAN *~*~*

Post  Admin Sat Aug 15, 2009 8:40 am

nice sharing nasir ji
keep posting

Admin
Admin

https://islam.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Nasir Sun Aug 16, 2009 3:56 am

Admin wrote:nice sharing nasir ji
keep posting

bohot bohot shukriya Admin ji aap ka

Nasir

Back to top Go down

Post  Nasir Sun Aug 16, 2009 3:59 am

Be-Zubanon Ko Jub Wo Zaban Deta Hai
Parhne Ko Phir Wo Quraan Deta Hai
Bakhshne Pe Aye Jub Ummat K Gunahon Ko
Tohfe Mai Gunahgaron Ko Ramzan Deta Hai

Nasir

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Aug 16, 2009 8:01 am

SubhanAllah

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Aug 16, 2009 8:22 am

The following dua (prayers) are recited at the beginning and end of the fast to indicate and affirm the intention of the fast.
A person's intention when fasting, is to bring him/herself closer to God.
*~*~* The Holy Month Of RAMADAAN *~*~* Dua_sa11

Dua (Prayer) at the Beginning of the Fast

Wa bisawmi ghadinn nawaiytu min shahri ramadan
I intend to keep the fast for tomorrow in the month of Ramadan

Dua (Prayer) at the End of the Fast
*~*~* The Holy Month Of RAMADAAN *~*~* Dua_if12
Allahumma inni laka sumtu wa bika aamantu wa alayka tawakkaltu was ala rizq-ika-aftarhu
O Allah! I fasted for You and I believe in You and I put my trust in You and I break my fast with Your sustenance

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nasir Sun Aug 16, 2009 11:08 am

Admin wrote:SubhanAllah

jazakallah khair

Nasir

Back to top Go down

Post  Nasir Sun Aug 16, 2009 12:16 pm

Admin ji aap ko Allah jazaye khair de.....aap is dua ka reference den to zyada behtar hoga
Admin wrote:The following dua (prayers) are recited at the beginning and end of the fast to indicate and affirm the intention of the fast.
A person's intention when fasting, is to bring him/herself closer to God.
*~*~* The Holy Month Of RAMADAAN *~*~* Dua_sa11

Dua (Prayer) at the Beginning of the Fast

Wa bisawmi ghadinn nawaiytu min shahri ramadan
I intend to keep the fast for tomorrow in the month of Ramadan

Dua (Prayer) at the End of the Fast
*~*~* The Holy Month Of RAMADAAN *~*~* Dua_if12
Allahumma inni laka sumtu wa bika aamantu wa alayka tawakkaltu was ala rizq-ika-aftarhu
O Allah! I fasted for You and I believe in You and I put my trust in You and I break my fast with Your sustenance

Nasir

Back to top Go down

*~*~* The Holy Month Of RAMADAAN *~*~* Empty ramadan..........

Post  Admin Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:16 am

Volume 3, Book 31, Number 115:

Narrated Talha bin 'Ubaid-Ullah:

A bedouin with unkempt hair came to Allah's Apostle and said, "O Allah's Apostle! Inform me what Allah has made compulsory for me as regards the prayers." He replied: "You have to offer perfectly the five compulsory prayers in a day and night (24 hours), unless you want to pray Nawafil." The bedouin further asked, "Inform me what Allah has made compulsory for me as regards fasting." He replied, "You have to fast during the whole month of Ramadan, unless you want to fast more as Nawafil." The bedouin further asked, "Tell me how much Zakat Allah has enjoined on me." Thus, Allah's Apostle informed him about all the rules (i.e. fundamentals) of Islam. The bedouin then said, "By Him Who has honored you, I will neither perform any Nawafil nor will I decrease what Allah has enjoined on me. Allah's Apostle said, "If he is saying the truth, he will succeed (or he will be granted Paradise)."

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:19 am

Volume 3, Book 31, Number 116:
Narrated Ibn 'Umar:

The Prophet observed the fast on the 10th of Muharram ('Ashura), and ordered (Muslims) to fast on that day, but when the fasting of the month of Ramadan was prescribed, the fasting of the 'Ashura' was abandoned. 'Abdullah did not use to fast on that day unless it coincided with his routine fasting by chance.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:30 am

Volume 3, Book 32, Number 238:
Narrated Ibn Abbas:

The Prophet said, "Look for the Night of Qadr in the last ten nights of Ramadan ,' on the night when nine or seven or five nights remain out of the last ten nights of Ramadan (i.e. 21, 23, 25, respectively)."

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nasir Tue Aug 18, 2009 2:06 am

God states in the Qur’an: “O you who believe Fasting is prescribed for you as it was prescribed to those before you that you may achieve greater consciousness (of God).” (Holy Qur’an 2:183)

Fasting is not only beneficial to health, but is also allows one to empathise with those less fortunate. However, fasting is mainly a method of self-purification and self-restraint. By cutting oneself from worldly comforts, even for a short time, a fasting person focuses on his/her purpose in life by constantly being aware of God.

Nasir

Back to top Go down

Post  Nasir Tue Aug 18, 2009 2:32 am

Jazakallah khair Admin ji...............Smile

Admin wrote:Volume 3, Book 31, Number 115:

Narrated Talha bin 'Ubaid-Ullah:

A bedouin with unkempt hair came to Allah's Apostle and said, "O Allah's Apostle! Inform me what Allah has made compulsory for me as regards the prayers." He replied: "You have to offer perfectly the five compulsory prayers in a day and night (24 hours), unless you want to pray Nawafil." The bedouin further asked, "Inform me what Allah has made compulsory for me as regards fasting." He replied, "You have to fast during the whole month of Ramadan, unless you want to fast more as Nawafil." The bedouin further asked, "Tell me how much Zakat Allah has enjoined on me." Thus, Allah's Apostle informed him about all the rules (i.e. fundamentals) of Islam. The bedouin then said, "By Him Who has honored you, I will neither perform any Nawafil nor will I decrease what Allah has enjoined on me. Allah's Apostle said, "If he is saying the truth, he will succeed (or he will be granted Paradise)."

Nasir

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:22 am

shukriya nasir ji

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nasir Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:13 am

Dosotn Quran aur Ramadan ka gehra talluk hai kyun k Quran ko Allah ne Ramadan k hi mahine me Nazil farmaya phir pure 23 saal tak pura Quran utra aur Allah k rasul (saw) ramzan me Jibrael (as) se Quran ka daura karte the.....to ham bhi Quran ko padhe aur qususan Ramadan me zyada ahtemaam k sath padhne ki koshish karen.......Allah hame Quran ko samajhkar padhne ki taufeeq aata farmaye.....Ameen

Nasir

Back to top Go down

Post  Nasir Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:23 am

Ramadan is a special time for Muslims everywhere; a time for reflection and greater spirituality. The end of Ramadan is observed by a holiday – Eid ul Fitr. On this day, Muslims all over the world celebrate with prayers and an exchange of gifts.

Nasir

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:25 am

Shukriya nasir ji
for sharing this useful info
we all will try to read quran with meaning
insha Allah

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nasir Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:38 am

Ramadan is on of the 5 pillars of Islam

The five pillars of Islam are the basis of Muslim life.
The Prophet Muhammad said:

“Islam is founded on five pillars:

1) To testify there is no deity except God, and Muhammad is the messenger of God;
2) To establish the ritual prayers(five times a day);
3) To give charity to the needy;
4) To perform the pilgrimage to the House of worship in Mecca;
5) And to fast during the month of Ramadan.”

Nasir

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:45 am

Nice sharing nasir ji
keep posting

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:51 am

Narrated Abu Huraira: The Prophet said, "Whoever fasted the month of Ramadan out of sincere Faith (i.e. belief) and hoping for a reward from Allah, then all his past sins will be forgiven, and whoever stood for the prayers in the night of Qadr out of sincere Faith and hoping for a reward from Allah, then all his previous sins will be forgiven ."

Narrated Ibn 'Umar: Some men amongst the companions of the Prophet were shown in their dreams that the night of Qadr was in the last seven nights of Ramadan. Allah's Apostle said, "It seems that all your dreams agree that (the Night of Qadr) is in the last seven nights, and whoever wants to search for it (i.e. the Night of Qadr) should search in the last seven (nights of Ramadan)."

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nasir Sun Aug 23, 2009 4:15 am

Admin wrote:Volume 3, Book 32, Number 238:
Narrated Ibn Abbas:

The Prophet said, "Look for the Night of Qadr in the last ten nights of Ramadan ,' on the night when nine or seven or five nights remain out of the last ten nights of Ramadan (i.e. 21, 23, 25, respectively)."

subhan Allah..........

Nasir

Back to top Go down

Post  Nasir Sun Aug 23, 2009 4:37 am

*~*~* The Holy Month Of RAMADAAN *~*~* Ramadan_mubarak

Nasir

Back to top Go down

Post  Nasir Tue Aug 25, 2009 5:50 pm

Ramadhan Ki Amad Hai
Rehmatein Barasane Wala Mahina Hai
Ao Aaj Sub Khataon Ki Maafi Maang Lein
Dar-e-Tauba Khula Hai Is Mahine Mein

Nasir

Back to top Go down

Post  Nasir Tue Aug 25, 2009 5:54 pm

Ibadatoon Ke Is Door Mein
Ao Maangein Sub Ke Liye Magfarat
Maangtein Hain Hum Kuch Na Kuch Apne Liye
Chalo Aaj Doosroon Ke Liye Maangein

Nasir

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next