Islam
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Allah Insaan Sey Fermata Hey.......
MUHAMMED (PBUH) SAYINGS OF WISDOM - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 7:01 am by rahmanmujeeb

» Hadith - Faith in Allah
MUHAMMED (PBUH) SAYINGS OF WISDOM - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 11:44 am by Lacra

» Hadith - Kitabul Imaan
MUHAMMED (PBUH) SAYINGS OF WISDOM - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 1:33 am by Deewana_89

» How can we Protect Ourselves from the harm of the Jinn?
MUHAMMED (PBUH) SAYINGS OF WISDOM - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 8:25 pm by Lacra

» Eid Mubarak!
MUHAMMED (PBUH) SAYINGS OF WISDOM - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 4:15 am by Lacra

» Why Do Muslims Fast In Ramadan?
MUHAMMED (PBUH) SAYINGS OF WISDOM - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 8:57 am by Lacra

» The Pillars of Fasting
MUHAMMED (PBUH) SAYINGS OF WISDOM - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 3:55 am by Lacra

» ramzan ki fajeelat
MUHAMMED (PBUH) SAYINGS OF WISDOM - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 10:16 pm by ms s quadri

» Discover Islam-The Fastest Growing Religion in the World
MUHAMMED (PBUH) SAYINGS OF WISDOM - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 6:31 am by Nasir

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

I forgot my password

MUHAMMED (PBUH) SAYINGS OF WISDOM

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

MUHAMMED (PBUH) SAYINGS OF WISDOM - Page 2 Empty Re: MUHAMMED (PBUH) SAYINGS OF WISDOM

Post  Nasir Tue Sep 08, 2009 5:22 pm

When one of you sneezes, he should say, “Alhamdullillah Rabbi-il-‘Aalameen” (Praise be to Allah, the Lord of the worlds). And whoever muslim brother or companion is with him at such a time should reply to him, “Yarhamuka-Allah” (may Allah bestow His mercy on you). When the latter says, “Yarhamuka-Allah”, the former should respond by saying, “Yahdeekumu-Allah wa yuslihu balakum” (May Allah give you guidance and improve your condition). (Related by Abu Daoud and an-Nassai)

Nasir

Back to top Go down

MUHAMMED (PBUH) SAYINGS OF WISDOM - Page 2 Empty Re: MUHAMMED (PBUH) SAYINGS OF WISDOM

Post  Nasir Wed Sep 09, 2009 5:57 am

When the son of Adam recites the Sura of Sajda (prostration) then prostrates, Satan steps aside crying and saying, “Woe to him (satan), the son of Adam was ordered to prostrate and he did and will therefore enter Paradise. And I was ordered, I disobeyed and I will enter the Fire (of Hell)”. (Related by Muslim according to Abu Huraira).

Nasir

Back to top Go down

Post  Nasir Sat Sep 26, 2009 2:58 am

When the prayer has started, do not rush for it, but come to it walking calmly. Join in the prayer at the stage at which you arrived and complete afterwards whatever you have missed. (Related by al-Bukhari and Muslim).

Nasir

Back to top Go down

Post  Nasir Sat Sep 26, 2009 3:02 am

When the child of a servant of Allah dies, Allah most High asks His angels: “Have you taken the soul of my servant’s child?” “Yes”, they reply. Allah will say, what did my servant say? The angels answer: He praised You and said: To Allah we belong and to Him we shall return.” On this, Allah Most High will say: “Build for My servant a house in Paradise and name it the house of Praising (Allah).” (Related by at-Tirmithi according to Abu Musa).

Nasir

Back to top Go down

Post  Nasir Sat Sep 26, 2009 3:32 am

When a person dies, all his deeds cease except for these three: Perpetual charity, a beneficial knowledge, and a child who invokes Allah for him.
(Related by Muslim).

Nasir

Back to top Go down

Post  Nasir Sun Sep 27, 2009 12:37 am

When any of you sees someone who is superior to him in riches and beauty, then he should look at another one who is inferior to him.
(Related by the two Sheikhs according to Abu Huraira).

Nasir

Back to top Go down

Post  Nasir Sun Sep 27, 2009 12:42 am

When one of you intends to do something, he should offer a two Rak’at prayer (Nafl), other than the compulsory prayers and after finishing it, he should say: “O Allah! I consult Your infinite knowledge, and appeal to Your infinite power, and ask You to favor me with Your great compassion, for You have power and I have none, and You have knowledge and I have none. And You are Knower of the unseen. O Allah! If You know that this matter is good for me as regards my religion, my subsistence and my future life (in the Hereafter), then fulfill it for me and make it easy for me and then bestow Your blessings on me in that matter. But, if You know that this matter is not good for me as regards my Religion, my subsistence and my future life, then divert it away from me. And keep me away from it and destine for me what is good wherever it may be, and let me be contented with it." He said, then he should mention his need or concern.
(Related by al-Bukhari).

Nasir

Back to top Go down

Post  Nasir Sun Sep 27, 2009 12:47 am

Talk about the good deeds of your dead and refrain from citing their bad deeds.
(Related by at-Tirmithi according to Ibn ‘Omar).

Nasir

Back to top Go down

Post  Nasir Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:02 am

Performing ablution perfectly constitutes one half of faith. “Praise be to Allah” fills the scale, Glorification (of Allah) and Takbir (saying Allah is most High) fill the heavens and the earth. Prayer is light, obligatory charity is proof (of faith), patience is brightness, and the Qur’an is an argument for or against you. And evemorning, each person goes oselling his soul, selling it (to Allah or to Satan) so he will either set it free or will enslave it.
(Related by Ibn habban according to Abu Malek al-Ash’ari)

Nasir

Back to top Go down

Post  Nasir Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:05 am

Treat women kindly, for a woman is created from a rib and the most curved portion of the rib is its upper part. So if you try to straighten it, you will break it. But if you leave it as it is, it will remain curved. So treat women kindly.
(Related by the two Sheikhs according to Abu Huraira).

Nasir

Back to top Go down

Post  Nasir Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:30 am

The people most prone to trials with afflictions are the prophets and then the most pious and then the next in piety and so on. A man is tried according to the strength of his belief. If his belief is firm, his trial will be harder, and if his belief is weak, he is tried accordingly. A servant of Allah will go on being tried with afflictions until he walks on earth free of sins.
(Related by al-Bukhari according to Sa’id).

Nasir

Back to top Go down

Post  Nasir Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:40 am

Utter good words, spread the greeting of peace, be kind to your blood relations and pray at night while others sleep then enter Paradise in peace.

Nasir

Back to top Go down

Post  Nasir Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:58 am

Take advantage of five things before five others happen. These are your life before your death, your health before your illness, your leisure before pre-occupation, your youth before your old age, and your wealth before your poverty.

(Related by al-Bayhaqi according to Ibn ‘Abbas).

Nasir

Back to top Go down

Post  Nasir Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:40 am

The best Muslim among the believers is the one who does not harm the Muslims with either his tongue or his hand. The one with best belief among the believers is the one who has the best characters. The Muhajir (emigrant) is the one who abandons all that Allah has forbidden. And the best jihad (struggle for the sake of Allah) is to struggle against oneself for the sake of gaining the pleasure of Allah, to whom belongs might and majesty. z.

Nasir

Back to top Go down

Post  Nasir Mon Sep 28, 2009 12:03 pm

The biggest of the major sins are: to join others in worship with Allah, to kill someone (unlawfully), to be undutiful to one’s parents, and to bear false witness.

(Related by al-Bukhari).

Nasir

Back to top Go down

Post  Nasir Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:39 am

Allah! I seek refuge with You from helplessness, laziness, cowardice, miserliness, and feeble old age. I seek refuge with You from the torture of the grave. I seek refuge with You from the punishment of the Fire (of Hell) and I seek refuge with You from the trial of life and death.
(Related by al-Bukhari).

Nasir

Back to top Go down

Post  Nasir Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:44 am

Allah! Forgive my sins, my ignorance and my exceeding the boundaries or righteousness, and forgive those of my sins which You know better than I, O Allah! Forgive those of my sins of the past and those which I have committed thereafter, the ones I committed openly and those I committed secretly; You are the One who makes the things go before, and You are the One Who delays them, and You are the Omnipotent.

(Related by al-Bukhari).

Nasir

Back to top Go down

Post  Nasir Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:47 am

Allah! Set right for me my religion which is the safeguard of my affairs, set right for me my life in this world where I earn my livelihood, set right for me my life in the Hereafter where I have to return ultimately, make life for me a source of abundance for every virtue and make my death a source of comfort against all evils.
(Related by Muslim according to Abu Huraira).

Nasir

Back to top Go down

Post  Nasir Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:52 am

Allah Most High has chosen this religion and the only things fitting for your religion are generosity and a good character. If such is true, then try to adorn your religion with these two.
(Related by At-Tabarani accoridng to ‘Umran Ibn Hussayn).

Nasir

Back to top Go down

Post  Nasir Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:31 am

Allah Most High will ask each guardian about his charge. Did he guard or waste this trust? A man will even be asked about his family.

Nasir

Back to top Go down

Post  Nasir Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:37 am

Allah Most High has no better reward than Paradise for believing servants of His who is patient and resigned when He takes away his most beloved in this world.
(Related by an-Nassai according to Ibn ‘Omar).

Nasir

Back to top Go down

Post  Nasir Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:12 am

On the Day of Resurrection, the man who, in the sight of Allah, occupies the worst position is the one who after having had intercourse with his wife, goes out and makes public her secret.

Nasir

Back to top Go down

Post  Nasir Mon Oct 05, 2009 2:52 am

Allah loves that one should be kind and lenient in all matters.

Nasir

Back to top Go down

Post  Nasir Mon Oct 05, 2009 2:59 am

Allah had forbidden you to be undutiful to your mothers, to bury your female infants alive, parsimony and usurpation of the property of others. And he disapproved for you three things: vain talk and gossip, excessive questioning and wasting wealth.
(Related by al-Bukhari and Muslim according to al-Maghira Ibn Shu’ba).

Nasir

Back to top Go down

Post  Nasir Mon Oct 05, 2009 3:40 am

Allah Most High says: I am the third of two partners as long as they do not betray each other, for if one of them betrayed the other, I withdraw from their partnership.
(Related by Abu Dawood according to Abu Huraira).

Nasir

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next