Islam
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Allah Insaan Sey Fermata Hey.......
MUHAMMED (PBUH) SAYINGS OF WISDOM - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 7:01 am by rahmanmujeeb

» Hadith - Faith in Allah
MUHAMMED (PBUH) SAYINGS OF WISDOM - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 11:44 am by Lacra

» Hadith - Kitabul Imaan
MUHAMMED (PBUH) SAYINGS OF WISDOM - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 1:33 am by Deewana_89

» How can we Protect Ourselves from the harm of the Jinn?
MUHAMMED (PBUH) SAYINGS OF WISDOM - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 8:25 pm by Lacra

» Eid Mubarak!
MUHAMMED (PBUH) SAYINGS OF WISDOM - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 4:15 am by Lacra

» Why Do Muslims Fast In Ramadan?
MUHAMMED (PBUH) SAYINGS OF WISDOM - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 8:57 am by Lacra

» The Pillars of Fasting
MUHAMMED (PBUH) SAYINGS OF WISDOM - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 3:55 am by Lacra

» ramzan ki fajeelat
MUHAMMED (PBUH) SAYINGS OF WISDOM - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 10:16 pm by ms s quadri

» Discover Islam-The Fastest Growing Religion in the World
MUHAMMED (PBUH) SAYINGS OF WISDOM - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 6:31 am by Nasir

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

I forgot my password

MUHAMMED (PBUH) SAYINGS OF WISDOM

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

MUHAMMED (PBUH) SAYINGS OF WISDOM - Page 3 Empty Re: MUHAMMED (PBUH) SAYINGS OF WISDOM

Post  Nasir Mon Oct 05, 2009 4:00 am

Allah Most High has forbidden the Fire (of Hell) on those who testify that there is no God but Allah, seeking thereby only Allah’s pleasure.
(Related by al-Bukhari and Muslim).

Nasir

Back to top Go down

MUHAMMED (PBUH) SAYINGS OF WISDOM - Page 3 Empty Re: MUHAMMED (PBUH) SAYINGS OF WISDOM

Post  Nasir Mon Oct 05, 2009 4:10 am

On the Day of Resurrection, Allah Most High says: “Where are those who love each other for the sake of My Majesty, today I shall provide them with My shade which is the day when there is no shade but Mine.
(Related by Muslim according to Abu Huraira).

Nasir

Back to top Go down

Post  Nasir Mon Oct 05, 2009 4:28 am

Allah will say to the people of Paradise: “O People of Paradise! They will respond: “Here we are, Our Lord, and all the good is in Your Hands.” Allah will say: “Are you satisfied? They will answer: “Why shouldn’t we be satisfied when You have bestowed on us what You have bestowed on any of Your other creation.” He will say “Shall I not bestow upon you something even better than that? They will say: “O Our Lord! What could be better than that? Allah will say: “I bestow upon you My pleasure and I shall never hereafter be angry with you.”
(Related by the two Sheikhs according to Abu Sa’id).

Nasir

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3